Fresh coconut cake without baking
When you want a refreshing cake that doesn't need to be baked, the Fresh Coconut Cake is the perfect quick summer dessert for every sweet tooth.
For the base:
- 170 g coconut flour;
- 1 ēdk. BalticVitamins 1 coconut oil;
- 60 ml egg white;
- 2 eggs;
- BalticVitamins Flavour Drops Sweetener to taste.
- 200 g cream cheese;
- 150 g cottage cheese;
- 200 g coconut milk from a can (I used the solid part);
- BalticVitamins Flavour Drops Sweetener to taste;
- 9 g gelatine;
- a little milk (this will be needed to melt the gelatine).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Prepare the cake base: Place all the ingredients in a food processor, blend well (the mixture should be quite rich), then rub the mixture into the cake tin and smooth out. Place in the oven for 15 min.
- Prepare the filling. Put the gelatine, a little milk in a saucepan and stir until the gelatine melts.
- Cool the gelatine slightly and stir well into the mixture. Pour the filling over the base of the cake and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with coconut shreds and fresh berries.
Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel
More from: Receptes
Leave a comment