Protein smoothie bowl with a daily dose of collagen
Naturally sweet, summer-fresh and creamy, this smoothie topped with a beautifully sliced collagen bar will not only be incredibly delicious and filling, but also good for your health and well-being. With this in mind, snacking will be even more fun than usual.
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
For the smoothie:
- 1/2 banana (frozen);
- 1 handful of frozen berries (I put currants and blackcurrants);
- 1 scoop BalticVitamins Protein (flavour optional);
- ~40 ml almond milk.
- BalticVitamins Collagen bar;
- Fresh berries;
- BalticVitamins Nut butter.
- Put all the ingredients for the smoothie in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the finished mixture into a bowl and layer the sliced candy bar on top.
- Garnish with fresh berries and nut butter, which will give a pleasant bouquet of flavours and textural contrast.
So quick and easy! Taste good!
Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel
More from: Receptes
Leave a comment